Following the success by members of this team last year in hosting Master Photographer Tony Corbell, we’ve decided to continue swimming with the big fish and bring Doug Gordon on board, because hey, the more the merrier!
So stay tuned and bombard us with ideas and requests in the meantime (you can do that under our who do you want page) – we’d love to have your feedback and start the year right!
- Photography Lighting Workshop - Trinidad - 2017 - fb.me/1gaqToCyY 11 months ago
- You asked, we answered! You can pay to attend the whole workshop or choose which day(s) you want to attend!... fb.me/4ZwE0yxO2 2 years ago
- We’re so excited about this workshop with Nat. Geo photographer, Suki Belaustegui in May that we’re sending you a... fb.me/19xHNaPaH 2 years ago
- Registration is now open! Spaces are limited to 14 participants so register early! fb.me/7QPVnmGfA 2 years ago
- National Geographic photographer, Sebastian Suki Belaustegui has talent and experience in leading groups with a... fb.me/3MklLloJI 2 years ago
- Documentary Photography Workshop with Suki paradisephotoworkshops.com/2016/03/07/doc… https://t.co/F8QasIW3by 2 years ago
- Studio 30 welcomes eminent author Mr. Michael Anthony to its family of #studiosession presenters! Come join us on... fb.me/C1A4Nx8y 2 years ago
- Spots are filling up for next month's lighting workshop. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register fb.me/45ZUKYrMS 2 years ago
- Stay tuned for details on an upcoming #StudioSession on Tuesday November 3rd! 3 years ago
- Studio Sessions @ Studio 30 welcomes photographer, Maria Nunes as she shares her passion for photographing... fb.me/1QTgOjP0J 3 years ago
PPW on FB